Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well, The Drama Is Over

Finally, the teenage drama between Kelsey and her
best friend is over.
Since Saturday we've had to deal with a crying, pouting, whining, crabby depressed kid.

I'm glad they are good again, but Kelsey needs to realize that sometimes people grow apart.
Just because someone isn't your 'best friend' doesn't mean they're not your 'friend'.

But for now, I'm glad they're happy again.

This is my favorite picture of them.

It's was taken about 2 years ago.

Kelsey (top)... Asha (bottom)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Glad the drama is over! Nothing like it huh! At least she is happy now :)

Katy said...

Aw, I am glad things are better now...fights with friends can be so horrible!

Another Mom on the Internet said...

A teenage girls can get mean.

E is currently is some sort of spat with her BF, I'm hoping it blows over soon.