Thursday, September 18, 2008

Free Scrapping

I'm so excited... Last night I discovered that a scrapbooking program that I use for touching up photos can actually be used for scrapbooking. LOL
Go figure.

I keep seeing all kinds of beautiful downloadable free scrapbooking kits all over the internet that I wished I had a use for, and now I do!

Now I'll really be able to dress up my different profiles and home pages. It'll be nice to make coordinating headers and siggies. The program I have is super easy, which is great since I lack the intelligence to figure out Paint Shop Pro.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

That's great!!!!

Another Mom on the Internet said...

Sounds like fun... I wish I had the skills to do that. I'm easily frustrated though.

Cathy said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! You always have the cutest signatures!!!