Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dull Mornings

Oh my geez, I'm so bored!
On school days I just putter around all morning doing the most mundane things just trying to keep busy before work. This morning I've washed and folded a load of laundry, the stuff I folded was from three days ago, I forgot it was in the dryer. LOL Picked up Kelsey's shoes from all over the house and put them away. Cleaned and reorganized my desk. Ate a bagel with cream cheese. And now I'm back at the computer.

I need to go take a quick shower, which means my legs will stay stubbley for another day, and get ready for work. And, "oh what to wear?" Last time I checked it was 41 degrees out. I'll be outside on the playground for an hour and a half and the temp is supposed to reach 67. I'm not used to wearing warmer clothes yet. I have yet to try on a pair of my jeans, I just know there going to be to tight. And I am not looking forward to jeans shopping! So I guess it'll be capri's and a sweatshirt.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I've been feeling like that about my winter clothes too. I've stayed away in fear of how they will fit. I hate clothes shopping!! lol. I hope you have a good day today. :)