Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing...

And I usually don't!

Right now I'm sitting on my ass trying to figure out how to "blog" while there are so many other worth while things I could be doing. Like watching TV or taking a nap.

I've got 42 minutes till I have to be at school to pick my daughter up from volleyball practice.
Then I"ll have someone to talk to, which is still kinda like talking to myself.

This is how it will go:
Me: "How was your day?"
Her: "Good."
Me: "What did you do?"
Her: "I don't know."
Me: "How was practice?"
Her: "Good."
Me: "Do you have homework?"
Her: "I don't know."
Me: "What do you mean you don't know?"
Her: "I don't know."
Me: "What do you want for dinner?"
Her: "I don't know."

I'm pretty sure because she's 13 that that's the best I'm going to get out of her for a while.

Now I need to go glance at Kerri's Blog again, scratch my head and wonder how she made such a great profile. I want a pretty one too. (I said that in my most irritating whiny voice, in my head of course... lol)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

You can always make me laugh!! Your blog is great!!!

Lisa said...

LOL IM THERE WITH YA IM NEW AT THIS TOO AND CARRIE IS AS BAD AS YOURS LOL