Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stupid Computer


I have a love/hate relationship with my computer.
I love to be on it, but I think it hates me.
Everyday I get messages, sometimes 5-6 times a day that say "Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working", then it boots me off the internet and restarts,. GRRRRR!
I can't figure out what to do to fix it.

Now I've been trying all morning to get into Yuku, but it's down for repairs.
Why don't they do that crap in the middle of the night?????
Yuku upsets me more than anything right now because I'm trying to find information on my friend Dawn. I wanna know how she is and if everything went ok with the baby. She should have had Sophie a couple hours ago. I WANNA KNOW!!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm right there with you Kristine. I've been trying to get on to check on her since 8 this morning. Stupid Yuku!!
I hope we can get on soon!

Lisa said...

i had that same prob i had to get fixfire now i pay 45 bucks for internet that wrks when it wants woppiee lol