Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally... A New Suit

I finally found a swimsuit!!!! Yay Me!
This is the first new swimsuit I've had in probably 5 years.
I love how this one pulls me in in all the right places.
The sides have shirring, to make little fabric gathers across the front
which hides all the bumps and bulges.
And it's fitted! It's not just a loose hanging dress type thing.
It hugs me perfectly. :)






The bottom is skirted, but it's attached low enough that it
won't float up in the water and show my whole stomach.

I just love it.
I'm so excited that I finally have a new swimsuit.

And the best part... it was only $33 at Walmart.

Diet update:
As of Monday, I'm down 26 pounds.
That's over half way to my goal.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Great Suit! I like it a lot! Your doing wonderful on the weight loss! I'm so proud of you!

Miranda said...

There is no other shoppin' experience than findin' the right SWIMSUIT! So a congrats is in order. :) It's way cute too. Congrats!