Friday, January 30, 2009

I Love My Wii Fit

My husband bought a Nintendo Wii gaming system a week ago.
I just love it!!!

I have to tell you, we have not had this much fun together in a long time.
We laugh, we talk, we encourage each other, we jump around
and get goofy. It's a blast.

But the best part is Wii Fit.
We installed it yesterday and I've been on it non-stop.
Hula hoops, step aerobics, jogging, yoga and games are the only things
I've done and there's so much more.
It definitely raises my heart rate and gets me breathing hard.
My legs feel like jello right now from my jog.

The best part is that I was able to add it as my strength training
and cardio tracker at Spark People.
(And I've lost to more pounds for a total of 14)

Mario Go-Karts is loads of fun too.
All three of us pull out our steering wheels and race.
I'm usually in last place, but I don't care,
it's fun and we're all playing together.
And how great is that?
At least during the winter when we're all cooped up inside.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Cool! Congrats again! Sounds like ya'll have been having a ton of fun!

Cathy said...

Oh that does sound some fun!!!!! Glad you are enjoying it!

Kerri said...

You're doing great and having fun! WTG!! I'm so glad you like it. It was worth the wait I take it! LOL!!