Monday, January 26, 2009

12 Pounds Gone

In the past 3 weeks I've lost 12 pounds.
Yay me!

I can't really see the loss yet, but I a coworker asked
last week if I've lost weight. She said my face looks thinner

I've been tracking all my calories and nutrition at Spark People.
I love that place. It's totally free, the nutrition tracker is awesome
and the support in great.

Hopefully my Wii Fit will be here soon
so I can get my butt moving and sweat off more pounds.

I'm shooting for 50 pounds by June 30.
After I reach that, I want to lose 30 more.
Hopefully that will put me into a size 10.
Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Another Mom on the Internet said...

Congrats on the 12! Great start! Let me know how I can support you!!

Miranda said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Hugs! Hope you're having a better day.

Cathy said...

Im soooo proud of you!!!!!!! That is awesome!

Kerri said...

WTG!!!!!! You're doing great! I'm so proud of you!!