Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rolling Down Hill

Well, tomorrow's the big day.
I'm turning 41.... officially "over" the hill.Photobucket
Last year was bad enough when I finally reached the top of the hill.
I teetered there all year.
Now this year, I go over the top and start rolling downhill.
I think I was pushed!
I just don't know what to think.
My husband cracks jokes all the time about me being an old lady.
It drives me nuts.
It's not the turning 41 that's so bad, it's all the crap that goes with it,
like the stupid jokes. (Tim, enough's enough. Knock it off!)

At least on the positive side, I'm getting healthier.
I'm almost at my 50 pound weight loss goal.
4 pounds to go.
My joints don't get as sore.
No more back pain from sleeping.
My acid reflux is gone.
I have more energy.
My clothes are all to big. That's an expensive side affect though. LOL

Ok, I may be getting old, but I guess I'm getting better!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Kris ~ I would come over to kick your hubby's butt!! Wish you best birthday & you deserve it. **hugs**

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Don't think of it as getting older..think of it as being more experienced. :)