Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm officially a size 16!

I'm officially a size 16!
A misses size 16, not a 16W in plus sizes.
In January I was needing to be in a 20W (jeans)but was still forcing my big butt into an 18W.
Well since Friday, I've bought 2 pair of straight 16's.
I'm so excited.

Still wearing an 22W in tops though.
I have wide shoulders and fat arms that need the bigger size, hopefully that'll go too.
This is so great! About 4 years ago, I was excited to get a size 22W jeans on. Before that all I wore was stretchy knit pants.

Today's weigh in brought me down another 2 pounds.
I've lost 33 pounds all together now.
I actually weigh less than Tim now. LOL

Thank you SparkPeople and all you girls that help keep me focused!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

YAY! Glad you are keeping up the good work.

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful Kristine
I'm sooooo proud of you

Patty said...

Way to go! Your doing a great job. Has it been easy?

Toni said...

Well done Kristine *yay*