Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stuck at 17

That's how I feel, like I'm stuck at 17 pounds lost.
I'm shooting for 50, but have only lost 17 pounds so far.
I feel like the first 15 came off so easy,
now things have really slowed way down.

I'm eating good, staying in my calorie range,
but really slacking off when it comes to workouts.

I love my Wii Fit, but almost hate to do it when anyone's home.
The minute I want to get it out,
then everyone else wants to play or sit and watch.

"Sorry, my fat ass shaking up and down is not entertainment!"
"I'm not trying to put on a show!"
"Just give me 20 minutes alone, at least 20 minutes!"

So tonight I bought 2 workout DVD's, this way when I drag out Wii
and the whining starts, I can hand over the remote and still go workout.
I'll put the disk in my computer and workout.
Unlike my living room,
the computer room door has a lock.

5 comments:

Jay said...

Oh Kristine, I can imagine that would be horrible. Glad you have a place you can work out where other people can't watch!!

As for being stuck, the first bit will always come off much quicker but the slower you lose it the easier it will be to keep it off (not that it feels that good at the time)

Miranda said...

Good job with the first 17..keep up the good work..

Privacy is a good thing ;)

Kerri said...

Sending you hugs..Look here I am..in the boat with you. LOL!! HUGS!!!!

Furious Mom said...

Good job losing 17 pounds! I am sure you will start losing more once your body is ready!

Furious Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.