Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Bored...

I'm just sitting here bored,
not really wanting to do anything.

I did mt Wii Fit workout this morning and got all sweaty.
Took a shower trying not to get my hair wet.
No, I do NOT wash my hair everyday, and that is NOT gross.
My hair is really dry and I just colored it, so I want it to stay nice.

I did have to reflat iron it this morning a bit though.
Flat irons are had to use on the back of your head,
I'm too afraid of getting burned I guess.

Anyway, I still have my bathrobe on, waiting to get dressed to go to work.
Not looking forward to work. It's cold and the snow is blowing.
Not fun on an open playground.

We got about 6" of snow yesterday after the freezing rain stopped.
Hopefully we won't have to deal with this weather much longer.

We're going out for a fish fry tonight.
Yay!!! We're getting out. LOL

Tomorrow I'm going on a shopping trip with my mom.
Which means we'll be the care going 45-50mph
on the highway while everyone passes us going 65-70mph.
I can't say anything, or in her best I'm the mom shut your mouth voice,
I'll get the "I've had my license over 40 years,
I think I know how to drive a car!"
Always a fun trip, NOT!

Oh well, life goes one.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

You look Fabulous!!!

I hope you and Tim have a great dinner tonight!!

Have fun with your mom tomorrow! Cherish these memories! <3

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Cathy said...

I soooo am loving your hair!!! You are looking soooo good girl!

Another Mom on the Internet said...

Love your hair.

Miranda said...

Ditto to what Cathy said.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Kristine!!! I love the picture! I hope you have a nice weekend!

Jay said...

you do look beautifull. It sounds like your Mom drives exactly like Sandy's does, she has NEVER had an accident but she NEVEr drives above about 50 mph!!