Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Time Voter


I voted for the first time today.
Kelsey has been urging me for years to vote.
As of this morning I was still leaning toward not voting.

But one of the polling places was at the school I work at so I just popped in and asked them what I needed to do to register. ALL I needed was my drivers license. Easy enough.

So when Kelsey got home, we walk over to the school and registered to vote.
And "I VOTED"!
I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Kelsey also did the Smart Vote for kids

I can't wait to see who wins

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Good for you for voting!!! This was my second time to vote!!

Monica said...

Good for you Kristine on voting. I'm glad you did it.
Hugs

Kerri said...

That's awesome!!!

Katy said...

YAY for voting! I think it is great when people participate in the voting process! :)

Miranda said...

First time voter this year too

WOoHOo