Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Much On My Mind

I've got so much on my mind lately that I just have an overwhelmed feeling all the time.

First off, Tim's been gone for a conference. I miss him not being here and worry about him traveling. He should be back later tonight though. I just wish he would call more.

Tim's Aunt Nettie died yesterday. I didn't really know her. But the funeral is going to be coming up. I'm still weired out about my grandma dieing a month ago.
In the last 10 months my Aunt Jeanie died.
My cousin Dale was murdered.
My Grandma died.
Now Aunt Nettie.
I've been spending way to much time in funeral homes!

My mom is gone on her trip to Cape Cod. She's called every night complaining about something. Usually the ladies she went with. So I feel bad for her that she's not having a good time.

Kelsey wants her haircut. They have off on Friday, but the person that usually cuts it is off.
So I need to find somewhere else to take her, hoping it still turns out ok.
She only gets it cut by Brooke, because "nobody else can do a good job", her words, not mine.

We've got two new hires at work. My best friend (works with me) can't stand one of them.
She's really upset that I have to train her. She wants me to hate her too, but I don't know her, and I'm not like that.

We're going to a Halloween party and I want a really nice costume. I don't just want something thrown together, I want to sew something nice, but I have no idea what, that won't make me look stupid or fatter.

I still need to pick a bank from the three that are near here to deposit the death benefit from my grandma. I want a bank near by so I can cash my work checks there. Right now our bank is way across town. Sometimes it's a week before I get my check cashed because I don't get over that way.

I need to go jeans shopping (Grrr), I only have two pair that fit and look decent.

It's just always something. I just feel like my mind is always racing.
Trying to keep things straight.
Trying to make sure things are done.
Trying to not go crazy...

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Gosh you do have a lot going!!! Im thinking of you!! Im so sorry to hear about Aunt Nettie and it bringing up pain! Im praying for you!! Hope you have a great day!

Kerri said...

Wow Kristine! You sure have a lot on your plate right now. I'm so sorry for the people you have lost recently. I will be praying for you through this. I hope Tim has a safe trip home tonight and you two can have some quality time together.
BIG HUGS!!!!

Katy said...

I am sorry you have soo much going on and on your mind. Just take each thing ~ one at a time! I hope Tim gets home safe and sound and also, I am so sorry about Aunt Nettie :(.

I hope you have fun at that halloween party though!!! :)

Lisa said...

wow you do have alot on you plate hugs to you hope things start looking up sorry for you loss

Dawn said...

AHHA!! Here I am!! Nanananana!! I can drive you crazy & I can drive you insane!!! Love your blog!!