Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Wonder If I'll Get My Shoes

I wonder if I'll get my shoes back today...

Kelsey's friend came over on Sunday to do homework
and she wore my shoes home by accident. LOL

We have the same brown clogs and never realized it until it was too late.
Hers were by the back door, mine were in the dinning room.
When her mom came to pick her up, she just slid on mine and took off.
The funny part is, mine are a size 11, her are an 8.
She never even realized...
But I sure did the minute I tried to slip hers on,
my heels hung over the backs a good inch.

Kelsey called to make sure she brought them to school yesterday to exchange,
and she did, but Kelsey never brought mine home. Grr.

I love my clogs. I want them back. I hope she remembers today.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

How funny is that :) You both must have good taste in shoes at least the same taste anyway!!

Kristine said...

LOL, I guess so.